How to set up proxy on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on cogwheel > Internet Options.
- Click on LAN settings in the Connections tab of Internet Properties.
- Check Use a proxy server for your LAN under Proxy server.
- Add endpoint in the Address section (e.g.
- Add port in the Port section (e.g.
- Click OK and Apply to save your proxy settings.
- To see if the proxy is working, check the IP on https://www.iplocation.net/. You will be asked for your proxy user credentials when trying to open a website for the first time if not using a whitelist IP.
Updated 3 months ago