How to set up proxy on the SwitchyOmega browser extension
- Click on the SwitchyOmega icon in your browser, and open Options.
- Click on the New profile button in the PROFILES tab.
- Write down the name you prefer in the pop-up window under Profile name. Select the Proxy Profile option. Then, click the Create button.
- Select HTTP in the generated table. You can find it under the Protocol column.
- Type in your preferred endpoint details in the Server and Port columns. If you are using a Whitelisted IP feature, skip to Step 7 of this tutorial. If not, click on the lock icon.
- Type in your Username and Password. Then, click the Save changes button in the pop-up field.
- Click on the Apply changes button to apply settings and create a profile for your proxy. You can find this under Actions.
- The profile you created will now appear in the proxy list when you access SwitchyOmega through the extension icon.
Updated 6 months ago